Alderbrook Pet Policy
Alderbrook Resort is pet friendly and welcomes you and your extended family.
The following represent our pet friendly hotel policy:
- Pets are only allowed in our Courtyard guestrooms. Please call the resort prior to your stay to ensure that you are in a pet friendly guestroom.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $30 per pet per night.
- Service Animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet owners agree not to leave their pet unattended at any time during their stay at the resort.
- Pets must always be on a leash while they are in any public or common place within the resort. We have 2 mascot cats named “Alder” and “Brook” who appreciate their space.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club, and pool area of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to service dogs.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room. Maid service will be provided only if the pet is removed from the room during the service.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on resort property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Pet owner will be responsible for the repair of replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pets.
- Additional fee may be applied for any damages and disturbances that may occur during the stay.