The Restaurant at Alderbrook

The Restaurant at Alderbrook

Indoor Dining open

*Per washington state mandate effective monday 8/23/2021; Masks are required indoors whenever not seated, and whenever not eating and drinking regardless of vaccination status.

Brunch:  7 AM - 2 PM Daily
*Kitchen closed 2 PM - 3 PM Daily.

Dinner:  5 PM - 9 PM Sunday-Thursday & 5 PM - 9 PM Friday & Saturday 

Room Service & Restaurant Take-Out also available daily.

*See Menu Section for ONLINE ORDERING!

Reservations strongly encouraged.

*A 20% service charge will be applied to your restaurant dining check of which 75% will be paid directly to your server & the remaining 25% will be paid to food & beverage support staff.  For take-out and room service an 18% service charge will be applied to your check of which 100% will be paid directly to food & beverage support staff.

 

 

The Lounge at Alderbrook

Lounge Returns!

Lounge Menu: 3 PM - 10 PM 

After Hours Lounge Menu: 10 PM - Close (Friday & Saturday 11 PM)

21 + walk-in seating only (not reserved seating)

A cocktail served at the bar in Alderbrook Resort & Spa
RestaurantWindowSeats

Thanksgiving Day Menus

Join us For a Canal-Side Holiday Feast

Continue your NW Holiday Tradition with a Thanksgiving Feast on Hood Canal

Brunch Menu: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM 

Thanksgiving Menu: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Reservations Required)

Room Service: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Please call 360-898-5500 for your reservation

 

Menus

The Restaurant at Alderbrook features a special “woodland to waterfront“ menu enabling guests to taste fresh ingredients sourced from the region and features savory flavors served in a relaxed, yet elegant environment.

*A 20% service charge has been applied to your restaurant dining check of which 75% will be paid directly to your server and the remaining 25% will be paid to food and beverage support staff. For take-out and room service orders an 18% service charge has been applied to your check of which 100% will be paid directly to food beverage support staff

A beverage served at Alderbrook Resort & Spa

Brunch

Sleep in and then enjoy brunch with a signature Bloody Mary!

*Brunch Menu subject to change*

A bowl of soup served with bread at Alderbrook Resort & Spa

Lounge

Grab a quick bite from our lounge menu.

A steak dish served at Alderbrook Resort & Spa

Dinner

Enjoy a culinary journey overlooking Hood Canal from our dining room.

*Dinner Menu subject to change*

A variety of desserts served at Alderbrook Resort & Spa

Dessert

Sweeten your culinary experience with desserts made by our in-house pastry team.

A cocktail served at Alderbrook Resort & Spa

Beverage List

Complete your dining experience with a wine pairing from our thoughtfully-curated selection or raise a glass to your Hood Canal getaway with our hand-crafted cocktails!

A dessert dish served at the Restaurant in Alderbrook Resort

Canal Kid Brunch

Treat your Canal Kid to a special breakfast or lunch.

Kids Burger Dish at the Restaurant in Alderbrook Resort & Spa

Canal Kid Dinner

Satisfy even the pickiest of eaters with our Canal Kid's menu.

Variety of takeaway dishes served by the firepit in the Resort

To-Go Menus

Take Alderbook home with you.  Check out our to-go brunch and dinner menus.