Alderbrook Resort & Spa
Health & Safety
Our Commitment to You
Alderbrook Resort & Spa considers the health and safety of our team members, guests, and community our highest priority. Alderbrook is strictly adhering to Healthy Washington-Roadmap to Recovery and adapting as necessary with new information.
- Daily health screenings upon arrival, including temperature check and symptom screening.
- Risk and mitigation training required based on federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Face masks required for unvaccinated team members.
Front Desk & Lobby
- Increased sanitization protocols.
- Social distancing measures in place.
- Plexiglass barriers.
- Hand sanitizing stations.
- Face masks required. Per updated guidelines you may choose not to wear your facemask with proof of vaccination.
Rooms & Cottages
- Increased cleaning protocols in all guestrooms and cottages.
Food & Beverage
- Enhanced take-out and room service menus.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes.
- Implementation of Duct Mounted Auto-Cleaning Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization System in Restaurant & Lounge.
- Increased cleaning protocols throughout all public areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes available.
- Face masks are required for unvaccinated guests.
Amenities & Services
- Daily and weekly activities modified to promote social distancing.
- Social distancing measures in place throughout the property with visual cues.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes throughout.
- Elimination of any guest amenities that cannot properly support appropriate hygiene or social distancing.