Our Commitment to You
Alderbrook Resort & Spa considers the health and safety of our guests, team members, and community our highest priority. Alderbrook is strictly adhering to the Safe Start Washington four phased approach and adapting as necessary with new information.
- Daily health screenings upon arrival, including temperature check and symptom screening.
- Risk and mitigation training required based on federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Face masks required.
Front Desk & Lobby
- Increased sanitization protocols.
- Social distancing measures in place.
- Plexiglass barriers.
- Hand sanitizing stations.
- Paused valet parking and shuttle service.
- Elimination of self-service coffee.
- Face masks requiried.
Rooms & Cottages
- Increased cleaning protocols in all guestrooms and cottages.
- Removal of sketchpads, pencils and mini-bar to reduce touch points.
- Elimination of most paper-format hotel information with availability on the guestroom televisions.
- Housekeeping stayover services eliminated - guests to contact Front Desk with requests.
Food & Beverage
- Take-out, room-service and outdoor dining only.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes.
- Implementation of Duct Mounted Auto-Cleaning Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization System in Restaurant & Lounge.
- Increased cleaning protocols throughout all public areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes available.
- Face masks are required for all guests.
Amenities & Services
- Daily and weekly activities modified to promote social distancing.
- Social distancing measures in place throughout the property with visual cues.
- Hand sanitizing stations and wipes throughout.
- Elimination of any guest amenities that cannot properly support appropriate hygiene or social distancing.