Northwest Resort Celebrates Fall Harvest Season
Settled in the bountiful Skokomish Valley 100 years ago, Alderbrook Resort & Spa quickly grew into a mainstay thanks to the abundance of succulent native horticulture found throughout the harvest season. With salmon spawning season currently in full swing and fresh fall produce springing through the rich Hood Canal soil, this Northwest resort is gearing up for another refreshing fall season with festive fall activities and amenities. Throughout October, join Alderbrook for a variety of culinary and family friendly delights. Experiences include:
Wednesdays in September:
- Salmon Bake- For a perfect end-of-summer dining experience, join us for classic Salmon bake on our cottage lawn from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Fridays in September:
- Beer & Pumpkin Seeds Welcome Reception- Located in our lobby from 6-7PM, complimentary to overnight guests Start a weekend getaway with decadence, in the form of Wine and Cheese! Enjoy complimentary sips and bites in our lobby from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Saturdays in September:
- Xbox Game Room Tournament- For the young and young at heart, test those hard earned gaming skills at our weekly Xbox Game Room Tournaments for a chance to win Resort credits! Meet in the Xbox Game Room at 3:00 p.m. to play Madden in honor of NFL season.
In addition to the festive resort amenities and activities taking place throughout October, the NW Resort is hosting special seasonal events and overnight packages. Events and specials include:
- Beer Maker’s Dinner with Sound Brewery: Celebrate Octoberfest with hearty beer and perfectly paired fare at the October Beer Maker’s Dinner on Saturday, Oct. 12. Meet Beer Maker and Owner Mark Hood, and experience Octoberfest Alderbrook-style for $99.00 per person. Social begins at 6:30 p.m. and dinner at 7:00 p.m. Call the Restaurant at Alderbrook at 360.898.5500 for registration and more information. Event is open to both Resort and non-Resort Guests. Limited Space Available.
- Spa Open House: Enjoy an evening of indulgence at our Conde Nast Traveler-renowned day spa. Meet at the Spa at Alderbrook on Thursday, Oct. 17th for complimentary mini-treatments, product sampling, makeup, bites and beverages abound. Open to Resort and non-Resort Guests, contact the Spa at 360.898.5520 for more information.
- Halloween Costume Contest: Come dressed to impress on Oct. 31 for an evening of ghoulish delights. Starting at 8:00 p.m., the lounge is open to guests and non-guests alike for a festive costume contest and live music throughout the evening. Winners of the costume contest will be announced at 10:00 p.m. Visit AlderbookResort.com to learn more about the “scary” rates starting at $89 for Halloween.
- Special Packages: October marks the launch of five overnight packages that pamper the body, relax the mind and tantalize the taste buds. With packages available through December starting at $179, guests are invited to indulge in packages varying from wine and dine accommodations, golf specials, couples retreats and more.
For more information on any of the events above, please visit the resort’s event calendar. To read more about the accommodations packages, visit the Specials & Packages page on AlderbrookResort.com or call (360) 898-2200.
About Alderbrook Resort & Spa:
Alderbrook Resort & Spa evokes the calming spirit of the Hood Canal. Less than two hours west of Seattle, yet a world away from the everyday, the Resort is nestled on the scenic south shore of Hood Canal and is ideal for a getaway or conference retreat. Featuring 77 luxury guest rooms, 16 private one and two-bedroom cottages and three private guesthouses near the golf course, Alderbrook Resort & Spa’s thoughtfully appointed amenities include premium linens, soaking tubs, a world-class full-service spa, a waterfront pool, and a welcoming stone fireplace and library in the lobby, as well as access to the 54-foot luxury Lady Alderbrook cruise boat, the Hood Canal Marina and a neighboring PGA-class golf course and clubhouse. Named in the “Top 100 Best in the World” hotels and ranking number one of 10 of Resorts in the Pacific Northwest by Condé Nast Traveler in November 2012, “Top 10 Mainland Spas” by Condé Nast Traveler in June 2012 and “Best Resort” in 2012 by Evening Magazine, the Resort also houses The Restaurant at Alderbrook, which specializes in the region’s best local seafood and world-class wines. For more information, please visit http://www.alderbrookresort.com.