Skip to main content
YOUR NW TRADITION!
Close to Home, Far from Ordinary
HEALTH & SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
RestaurantSeating

Indoor Dining Open

Seating Limited to 8 People Per Table 

Brunch | Reservations Required

Sunday – Thursday: 7:00am to 2:00pm 

Friday – Saturday: 7:00am to 2:00pm

Dinner | Reservations Required

Sunday – Thursday: 5:00pm to 9:00pm

Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm to 10:00pm

Room Service & Restaurant Take-Out: 

Sunday – Thursday: 7:00am to 9:00pm

Friday – Saturday: 7:00am to 10:00pm

*Due to the ongoing challenges posed by Covid-19, a 20% service charge has been applied to your restaurant dining check of which 75% will be paid directly to your server & the remaining 25% will be paid to food & beverage support staff. For take-out & room service orders an 18% service charge has been applied to your check of which 100% will be paid directly to food & beverage support staff.

Activities

Daily: Geocaching, Nautical Flag Treasure Hunt

Sunday: Hook & Fork Brunch, Union City Market Activity 

Monday: All Levels Waterfront Yoga with Michelle Pugh 

Thursday: Hook & Fork *Appy Hour 

More Activities

Holidays

Spend your Holidays with Alderbrook! Whether it's trick-or-treating and eating spooky treats on Halloween or feasting on turkey for Thanksgiving, we want to celebrate with you! Check here for updates on all your favorite Holidays!  

Visit our Holidays page

Phase 3

We're pleased to share that Mason County is now in Phase 3 of the Safe Start Washington plan. While our Spa, Sauna and Steam Room will remain closed, our Pool is open. In order to be part of the solution and to promote health & safety, masks are required at all times for all employees and guests. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in keeping our community and staff safe!

Health & Safety
SpaRelaxationRoom

See You Soon!

The Spa is Temporarily Closed

After evaluating operational, experiential and safety concerns, we’ve decided to close the Spa until further notice. With social distancing measures in place, we feel we cannot provide the optimal Spa experience.  We hope to have the Spa open as soon as we can and look forward to seeing you once safe to do so.

Start Dreaming

New View New You

Road Trip from Seattle to Explore Puget Sound & Hidden Gems Along the Way!

 

Our New View New You package includes two travel camp mugs, two gourmet lunches to enjoy during the rest of your trip or to have a picnic, and a 15% discount on your accommodations.

 

HAPPY TRAVELS! 

 

Have You Signed Up For Our Newsletter?

Stay up the date with everything Alderbrook! Click on the box below to sign up today.

Wonderful. Safe. Clean. Highly recommend. You all did a great job handling the pandemic’s safety requirements and keeping people safe.

– T.H.

Every single person that stayed at the Alderbrook was thoroughly impressed with the amazing staff throughout their stay. SO helpful, responsive, and kind. We can't sing their praises enough.

- A.R.

From the moment we walked in, until the time we left, we felt like we were home. It was such an amazing experience. Liv and Ralph made our wedding perfect. Ralph especially was impeccable -- he helped my husband and I throughout the whole process as well as our coordinator with our questions and tirelessly Thursday-Saturday. The whole staff preparing for our wedding on Saturday was extremely helpful and attentive.
 

- N.S.
Back to top